About Me

L18, Merseyside, United Kingdom
LOTS of people have babies. I've seen them. They're everywhere. And now I am one of those people who has had a baby. A particularly large, particularly gorgeous, one of the male variety. I'll be calling him Little M. I live with him and his lovely daddy, Big M.

Sunday 17 October 2010

Daniel and Goliath

I'm rough. Terrible hangover. I wish I had more energy to convey how made up I am to be an aunty. Little D was born on Thursday night and he is adorable! Well done Aunty C for getting through that epic labour. I heard the news whilst on the massage table at The Physiotherapy Centre based in L.A. Fitness on Rose Lane. It genuinely was a very good massage (bought for me by my bezzy) but I was more focused on the phone next to my head and waiting for it to ring.

I took Little M to visit his new cousin on Friday afternoon and he looks like an actual giant next to Little D. He seriously looks like a big comedy baby. He could probably swallow Little D whole.16 weeks makes a hell of a difference. Little D isn't exactly a small baby (he was born 8lb 13oz) but he seems so tiny and fragile. Aunty C looks amazing. I looked a bit more like this at this stage:
In fact, that's not far off what I look like now. I went out with EF and BK to Penny Lane Wine Bar and then town. Well and truly wet Little D's head. And probably drank a week's worth of Weight Watchers points in vodka. Little M must have known I had a hangover as he slept in until 8.20 bless him. It pains me to say that 8.20 is now a lie in.

Also I was just talking to my lovely mate and mama-to-be AB about Dreamgenii support pillows (because that is how sad I am) and I noticed that Mamas and Papas have loads of offers on at the moment. If anyone is planning to buy anything from there over £100 do it in October and you'll get a £10 voucher to spend in November.

Right, time to go curl up and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment